jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2013

A New Semester :)

=) Is september and is a new semester; everything is a little different from the others in the past, for that I´m going to relate to my new teacher about my life =)

Well, My name is Anita, I´m twenty-one years old, I live in Ñuñoa since almost three years ago. I came from La Serena to Study here in Santiago. But maybe you´ll think that I never come back there, xD but you´re wrong because I travelled to La Serena every weekend, yes, I´m totally mad, but like go there because I trained cheerleading, with my boyfriend. I started to practice that sport since five years ago, and I´ve live wonderful moments training, traveling and sharing with my sportmates.
About my family I can say that I have a twin called Gabriel, I live with him and my parents María and Nilo; I have a good relationship with them :). About my friends I can say that I have a few real friend but they are so valuable for me <3. They names are: Sofia, Camilia, lori, Abel and Jairo :) and of course my boyfriend too =).!
About the thing that I lik to do, I can say that I like dance at the disco, I like sleep :) (I slept everyday almost 12 hours), I´m so lazy xD, I like go to shopping, I like walk, and go to my friend to eat icecream :). I´m a simple person.

If you ask to my, How I feel now? I say that at this moment I consider myself like a happy person, I´ve past for a few bad and sad  moments, but the good stuff are more important.

6 comentarios:

  1. Nice!

    I like La Serena.

    My best friend lived there for a couple of years so I spent many weekends in La Serena and Elqui Valley.

    I spent some summers also in La Serena when I was a kid.

    And you have a twin...that's interesting.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hello my friend... I know very well your life...XD!!!!

    I want go to the Bravissimo whit you for eat chocolate icecream...!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Anita! hello, good luck in the new semester! kisses :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi! anita!
    you are the best of cheerleading I know, you're doing great!

    Lulú

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hello Anita :3 i hope you are fine! and good luck in this semester :3
    regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. and now this semester is ending!!! wwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

    ResponderBorrar