martes, 19 de marzo de 2013

Me. Myself and I

My name is Ana María, i´m twenty years old, and first I want to tell you the positive side of my life: I have a twin named Gabriel and I love him, I have a good relationship with him, also with my parents.
Since five years ago I practice Cheerleading, and thanks of that I met to my boyfriend. I´m grateful for have a few but real friends, because I know that I count with them and they count with me for anything.
And now, the negative side of my life: I was born in Antogafasta, but I´ve lived in four differents cities like Ovalle, La Serena and since march 2011 until now I live in Santiago. I think that is a good advantage because I´ve visited a lot of places but sometimes I think that I don´t have affection for a  specific place.

In general, I feel very happy with my life, I´ve made all of my dreams real, and coming soon I´ll make another come true :)


4 comentarios:

  1. Hi anitaaa!! your life is very frantic but you are happy this is important :) i see you!!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I like, your life is very happy...and we need to buy many chocolates...

    ResponderBorrar
  3. anitaaa <3 your life is so pretty, it's great to have a twin brother , you're a very very very wonderful person
    see you later c:

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Anita,

    It's great that you have a good relationship with your family. I have 3 brothers and 5 sisters and I miss them a lot (luckily we have Skype!).

    ResponderBorrar