martes, 26 de marzo de 2013

Books that I´ve read in my teenage years

When I was at the school, I´ve read a lot of books for a language class, but only a few of them I´ve liked so much.
The first book that I´ve read it call "El Túnel",  written by Ernesto Sábato. This book it represent basically the hardest feelings felt by a person in a bad moment. when someone feels empty and alone this book may you grown up and change some thought about the reasons for living. I recommend this amazing book because after read it, I appreciate the oportunities and little details of the live, so could you too :).
The second book that I´ve read it call "Juventud En Éxtasis" written by "Carlos Cuauhtémoc Sánchez" this is a special book because it shown me what happened with the change between the childhood and teenage years. It´s a very difficult book, but I recommend it, because it teach good lesson for how survive in a crazy  and curious teenage life. :)
Personally I think that this book teach me the importance of how the life can change if the people don´t make the right decision.




5 comentarios:

  1. Good books! :B When I read "El Tunel" for the school, also liked!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Yes ani, you are very sensitive, jajaja...
    "Juventud en Extasis" is a good book, I read in the school too, I like very much.
    kisses bye...

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Jajajajajajajjaja is truth, the first time I did'nt read Juventud en extásis, is so good this book, regards anita :B

    ResponderBorrar
  4. wow anita!!!! this is a really great book! i like it very much!!! is a very interesting history and is one of my favourite book with the "Juventud en Extasis"... kisses for you bye my friend!!! =)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I love The Tunnel, I've read it twice. The other book sounds good. I will have to get a copy:)

    ResponderBorrar