martes, 2 de abril de 2013

Just Music ♫

Is not easy for me choose a favourite song because I like a lot of different music styles; I think that I´ts depende of my mood, I mean, I listen rock, pop, romantic and electronic music. My music preferences are very varied.

But in this case, I have to choose one song and I think It will be: Again singing by Lenny Kravitz. The song that I chose belong to rock music, but with romantic lyric, it was lauch in 2000.
I don´t remember the exactly moment that I´ve heard this song for the first time, but I remember that mark a milestone when I was a teenager and until now, this song still being in my mind.
"Again", is a song that I´ve heard when I felt confused and lost or when I doubt some personal decitions.
I think that I love this song because makes me reflect a lot and calm down when I need it.
I recommend this song all time,really is a very passionate song, you have to listen to it :)



~ ♫ All of my life
Where have you been
I wonder if I'll ever see you again
And if that day comes
I know we could win
I wonder if I'll ever see you again ♫
~

 

4 comentarios:

  1. Ohhhh!! Anita, i like so much lenny Kravits is a fabulous singer, and the song is beatifull !!!
    I see you later!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Anita...I like very much this song and I love Lenny Kravits, your music is exellent!!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. lenny´s songs are good for the ear. I remember the high school with this song C:

    ResponderBorrar