miércoles, 19 de junio de 2013

¿Going Out? :)

:)
Today I´m goint to tell you about a moment that I like because through the time it became in a tradition for me and my friend Sofi :)
I mean, we like to eat out to "Bravissimo", is an "ice cream store" that now sells some sandwiches, coffe, cakes, etc. I like go there because I´m fan of chocolate ice cream and everytime that I visit this place Me and Sofi ate a big goblet of ice cream called "Paradise Goblet" that includes ten differents flavours, really I love it!, besides I like the great quality of that restaurant, the people is kind, the decoration is so crazy and colourful :) and the best of all is than Bravissimo is placed everywhere, at mall, or downtown of the cities, not only in Santiago, is places around all of the country too!
I think that instances are so good for bring close relationship; for talk with somebody and eat something delicious :), I ´ve passed great times there, because I enjoy so much eat ice cream and stay with great company.
Another big reason that I like so much this restaurant because I like stay here with my boyfriend :) and is the only one moment that he eat ice cream :P

 

7 comentarios:

  1. Hi anita! i very like this place, the ice cream is very delicious
    I prefer raspberry ice cream!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Anitaaa I loveee Bravisimo I like all ice creams, but I prefer strawberry

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Aniii... we love bravissimo, the chocolate ice cream is delicious, is the best place...!!!
    beautiful moments with you... I see you soon...good bye...!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hello annita! c: awww you are so tender and cute jijiji, i love this place, ... I like the blue ice its cool kjwaawjk regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Anita C:

    I love Bravissimo, above all yours ice cream :B I remember when we went with Javi, Mane, Rodrigo and you, was amazing that moment :B

    ResponderBorrar
  6. i like the bravissimo mi dear friend also i talk about this soda fountain in my blog jajaja! regards peruanita! =)

    ResponderBorrar