lunes, 1 de julio de 2013

Me and My Dream Come true :)

Sometimes I don´t like take pictures of me, because I think that I look so bad :( xD! but,  in this special case I would like show you a photograph that I´ll never forget: I mean, Me at the Cheerleading Worlds 2013 <3 :
Well, as everybody knows, I travelled to Orlando, United States, with my team for a competition this last april, and it´s comic, because these type of photographs were taken when we are in action (showing own routine) and some pictures are extremely bads xd! I mean faces in action are not beautiful always, but It´s so funny look  at them after the competition.
Particulary this photograph shows me in action,  doing it an elevation and shows me when I was very excited and happy too and  simply I love this picture because I can remember this special moment , I mean,  for the cheerleader is a dream come true :) : can tread that competition floor is a unforgetable experience, can feel that huge nerve, and can be with a lot of amazing cheerleaders, is the best that a sportsman can live.
In this moment I still miss be there, but I´m quiet because I want to come back so soon, ¿Why not the next year? :)







5 comentarios:

  1. Hi! annita c: you look great in there, this picture is amazing and your story is fantastic, Regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello anita :D
    I remeber when you went fulfill you dream. You look so good in your image, I'm happy for you c:

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi anitaa!
    Beautiful photograph!! You look so happy! I also think that I'm look bad in the photos jajaj
    Regards :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I love your photo, I was cheerleaders when I was seven years. Kisses.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. My friend, beautiful photograph, was a beautiful adventure, plus you were doing what you like...!!!!

    ResponderBorrar