jueves, 3 de octubre de 2013

Egypt,Italy and Greece =)

I like so much travel =) to everywhere, I mean, travel to the beach or to the countryside, but I like more travel out of my country. I´m 21 years and I´ve visited four differents countries like : Argentina, Paraguay, Brazil and United States.
But I have a dream since when I was a Little child that I would like to realise: Travel to Egypt, Greece and Italy. I would like to visit this three countries because they are cradle of modern civilization, and I´ve always liked the history and all related stuff, like culture, architecture, battles of honor, etc.
If I stay there, I would like to visit in Egypt all of pyramids and famous monuments =). In Italy I would like to visit Roma because is the most amazing place because of its architecture and besides that country is the most romantic place in the world <3!. And Finally I would like to visit Greece because I´m a big fan of greece culture, actually, a few years ago I tried to learn its language, mmm, I would like to try again xD in addition I like so much the greece architecture and its monuments too <3 =)
I´ll hope someday travel to this countries, it was like my dream come true, and like always, accompanied by my boyfriend <3

  

7 comentarios:

  1. wow! my it cost me a lot to choose, but I think I agree with you must be beautiful greece, italy and architecture too.
    a kiss

    ResponderBorrar
  2. yeah...!!! this places are beautiful, I would like visit this countries with you my friend...!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. i love the greece architecture! it so... white! without spot jhajhajha!
    cya!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Greece!!! I'd love to go there, but i've heard that is too dangerous, a lot of crime has happened un the las years to turist

    ResponderBorrar
  5. oo so exotic, some day i hope visit Egypt, but in a far far time, for the money jajaja

    ResponderBorrar