jueves, 10 de octubre de 2013

The day I´ll will never forget ....

Everyone has a day that they always remember for one special reason. Well, I have one and I hate that day.
Everything started on Ttuesday of the last year, I had to discourse about a semestral work for the method class. Sincerely I don´t like the teacher of that class because she IS annoying, and she doesn´t accepted arrive late at her class. Well, the bad situation is the next: That day (and like never before) I´ve woke up late, and when I realized of the real time, I ran into the shower, I couldn´t ate and even comb my hair, definitely, a bad luck day, besides It was the first time that I woke up a dressed up so fast. ( this is the funny situation of that day) Then of that horror show I ran again for whereabouts and my "bip" card didn't work,!! oh! I´ve been so furious, and the driver of the bus was so kind and let me go aboard.
Finally I could discourse, with my horrible face, hair and humor, but I had to fixed up my bip card and I walked so much that day for another procedures.
I´ve never forgotten that day, It was the worst day of my life!!!!!!!

 

4 comentarios:

  1. Well, sometimes bad things happen at the same time. The worst days of my life are the sum of many bad things happening at once.

    :(

    Nah, life is not too bad.


    Cheers.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Aniiii..everyone has a bad day sometimes, but when you remember, it's fun...XD

    ResponderBorrar
  3. jkwawjkawjk this it's a fun story, the bad days are something we can not avoid ... but well ... awkjawjkaw regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. hahaha everybody has their bad-luck day!

    ResponderBorrar