jueves, 24 de octubre de 2013

Video Music =)

Like I´ve always said: I love music!, I don´t know how it will be the life without music?, boring I guess.
Well, I´ve passed for a lot of music style since I was a child. First, I liked rock and then some pop, after reggaeton....! x__x and now I like a little of pop, electronic and some of rock, but no matter the music style, undoubtedly some songs have marked a few moments of my life.
I remember a song that I like its lyrics and its video too because it makes me remember a journey to Brazil with my classmates of my school. The song called "Sexy Chick" of David Guetta, it was so popular in 2009-2010. I love this song (and its video too) because is a portrait of parties and good times for share with friends, and travel too  =), such as I lived in my journey those summer, because I passed experiences that I´ll never forget, like the video too :).!
Like a said before I love music and those video is not the only one that I like so much :)! the second video that I remember always is "Again" of Lenny Kravtiz. This videos are so different, but speaks about some moments of my life totally opposed. I think that this video have make trades in my life :)

                                                                            
                                                                   


2 comentarios:

  1. I love David Guetta , I feel like dancing :D

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I really don't like this music so much, but my girlfriend's do, so I have to listen to it anyway hahaha

    ResponderBorrar