martes, 7 de mayo de 2013

Art :)

The art:
when I think in the concept of that word I imagine a lot of thing related with imagination, feelings, colours, etc. In my opinion the art is more than a painting, also It means the representations of the human  acts.
Personally. I´m not a real fan of the art, but I like a few pieces of art that are very popular in the world.
The piece of art that I like very much is called "Hombre de Vitruvio" made it for the famous painter "Leonardo Da Vinci". This piece of art It was made pursuit for medical studies , I mean, for learn about the human body. It was created in a very controversial age for the science.
I remember the first time when i saw it, I was in biology class when I was at the school, and I thought to myself: Oh! I like that picture,  obviously It´s represented the human conception of perfection, simply I liked the power  and security than the picture represents. :)
I think this piece of art is amazing because explain the human race in a natural condition., no more and no less, and I would like to visit the museum than harbour this piece of art in a future.

6 comentarios:

  1. I think too, that's really good piece of art, and is admirable that leonardo created this in this circunstances of science represing, i liked your post

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Anita I like this painting I think that is a perfect representation of human body , also is a very controversial painting for its epoch.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. With Javi, We been talking about this painting. Is very impressive and so beautiful. This painting I remembered the Da Vinci courtyard.

    Regards Anita, I see you soon C:

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hiii anitaa! this painting is very known and I like so much, Da Vince is a men very intelligent and contribute much to current knowledge!!
    i see you anitaa!!!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Ani, I think that your painting is ver interesting, and Leonardo Da Vince is the best reprensentation of a good artist...I see you my friend...

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Hi! anita, i love leonardo da Vinci, he was a very smart person and created so many things that will definitely love!

    ResponderBorrar