martes, 14 de mayo de 2013

~ London ~

Today we made a turistical work about some important places in the city of London, the capital of United Kingdom, placed in Europe. :)
When I think in London I imagine perfection, I mean, all in that city is so beautiful,I just want to go there and visit every turistic places.
In the first visit to that city, I would like to visit The  Westminster Palace or called too "The Parliament" that is placed in north shore of Tamesis river. Get there is not difficult, You can take the tub Westminster ( gates Circle, District y Jubilee) or take a bus , (it has eleven ways to get there in bus). For get into the palace you have you pay 14 pounds and the visits are so restricted, the common people can visit only saturday and in the summer months :(.!
If I´ll can go there, I would take millions of pictures and I would like to learn everything about its origins, it history and all related with that beautiful places, because I love the architecture of that palace and like I said before I love a lot cities of Europe







7 comentarios:

  1. Hiii dear anitaa!! jajajaj i wrote the same place is very amazing and interesting :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Anita, We were think the same place jajajajaja, is the second time that happen xD jajajaja

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Anita!, this place is very beautiful, but i love more the London eye jajjajaja c: see you c:

    ResponderBorrar
  4. hi anita this place is so beatiful when i have money i going to visit in the future! jajaja kisses foy you i see you! =)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi my friend, this place of London is very beautiful, Is like elegant, and I hope you can visit in the future...

    ResponderBorrar
  6. anita!! that's a really good choice!! And thanks, because I had no idea to the price and the restrictions. So, we've to travel in summer jajajaja

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Hi anita!
    Beautiful architecture, is a very nice place.

    ResponderBorrar