jueves, 2 de mayo de 2013

Cinema :)!

The last time that I went to the cinema it was this summer when I was in La Serena and we went to the Cinemark. It was a special date because I went with my boyfriend for celebrate own aniverssary number four :).
The movie is not a romantic film, but my boyfriend is fan of "The Lord Of The Rings" saga, and he really wanted watch the film that is part of that saga, I mean, the film called "The Hobbit".
Personally, I´ve never watched any films of "The Lord Of The Rings" saga, because I don´t like the content of that movies, I don´t know why I reject the films. The only reason that I watched this movie it was because when I was at the school I have to read the book and I thought: well, maybe is similar to the book and why not?, besides my boyfriend really like this saga I agreed to go with him.

If someone ask me, I like the movie, but i´m not a fan and I´m not die for understand completely the history of the four movies (because they are related), but if somebody likes the adventures of middle age and wars between goods and bads kingdoms, I recommend this film.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario